6 de julio de 2019

Teacher training on Diversity, Nafplio. ERASMUS+ KA101

The most part of the activities we applied for in our ERASMUS+ KA101 Learning from Europe, Citizenship, Languages and European Heritage are teacher training courses abroad.

Last year, I was in Canterbury, learning about multiple intelligences.  This summer, my teacher training experience is in Nafplio, Greece. 

Teacher academy is the institution that organizes this course named:



Due to the fact that our school, as well as our society, is increasingly becoming diverse, with the presence of migrant and immigrant students, children with special educational needs and disadvantaged learners, traditional teaching strategies and methods are no valid so far. 
 
And this is the main reason I applied for this course. As a teacher in these heterogeneous classrooms, I am very interested in learning about methods and tools for successfully managing a common context for all students. 

So, during next week, from 8th to 13th July, I will be learning effective classroom management strategies in a nice place, Nafplio, in Greece.

Promise I will make a summary at the end of my teacher training experience, as I did last year!! 

No hay comentarios: